What We Do
- Film screenings and post-film discussion.
- Conference presentations including either keynote or break-out session presentations.
- College and University events including film screenings, and small or large group presentations to students and faculty.
- School presentations to students from the elementary through the high school level.
- Trainings or workshops for professionals, families and individuals on specific topic areas including communication, advocacy and inclusion.
- Share our personal experiences in gaining access to communication.
- Give suggestions on how to support the communication of people who rely on augmentative/alternative communication.
- Provide a picture of what inclusion can look like for both children and adults.
- Offer suggestions to teachers and other professionals on how to include and teach students with autism in their schools.
- Outline steps that individuals with disabilities can take to better advocate for themselves and others.
- Offer suggestions on how support systems for people can foster opportunities for creative and intellectual growth.
BUY THE FILM
Click to purchase from Amazon.